Who is the richest Yahoo boy in Nigeria? Why people prefer to become a Yahoo Boy rather than to take an honest job?
Well, they prefer to do that for several reasons:
- Quick money. Why should people bother about an honest job with almost no guarantee for a good life? Moreover, it`s not an easy way to get some money.
- Lifestyle. People just like to be scumbags and lure out money with using fraud schemes.
- Respect. People prefer to earn respect through the fraud schemes. Moreover, people respect guys with a large sum of money, and nobody cares about how this money earned.
- You need a computer and a stable internet connection. If you have the Internet then you can get half of the case done. People provided thousands of fraud schemes in the Dark Net. You can even become an apprentice of one of the richest yahoo boy.
- Start some practicing. One of the best ways is so called freestyle. Try to create a private account on one of the dating websites and lure out some money from rich people.
- Constant learning is a key for the success of any Yahoo boy. They should learn how to send fake messages and study new technics to lure out the money.
- No morality needed. The richest Yahoo boy in Nigeria to become should know how to beg, cry or ask for help online.
- Master of deception. A Yahoo boy should lie about everything.
- Fishing technique is required.
- No legal job is required. If a man is about to become a Yahoo boy, then he should understand that no legal job is open to him because of lack of money and time.
Who is the Richest Yahoo boy in Nigeria?
It`s time to find out!
More than 300 000 pounds were taken out from women by an American general serving in Afghanistan. It was a multi-million-dollar scam provided by a citizen of Nigeria. The fraudster used real images of American soldiers serving in Afghanistan. He managed to convince women that he had a desire to marry them and live in the United Kingdom, but he needed help.
He posed as General James Raul or General James Krulak to his victims. He persuaded these women that he had a treasure of $8.5 million as his retirement fund. He needed only few hundred thousand pounds to take this money from the fund. Few women fall victim to this fraud.
The man who managed to create this fantastic potentially multi-million Yahoo boy scheme was Robinson Agbonifoayetan – 32 years old. Now he is expecting his prison sentence.
What is fascinating about his case is that he managed to earn more than 300 000 pounds in just six months of the fraud. It makes him not only one of the richest yahoo boys in Nigeria but also one of the fastest to reach this sum of money. Scotland Yard detectives who investigated this fraud, informs that 300 000 pounds are the confirmed sum of money that Robinson Agbonifoayetan managed to lure out. Still, some women who also fall victims to this fraud just did not ask police for help. This man could potentially get few millions of pounds in a year or two if he had not been stopped.