Do you want to get real good quality education without spending a lot of money? Covenant university will enable you tu study almost for free just applying to its grants and scholarship. Read about Covenant university school fees to be aware of the most actual prices.
A Covenant university is situated in Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State. Nigeria covenant university is based on Christian spirit and creed. It is one of the most outstanding universities in Nigeria amenably to ranking of world's universities. This university was founded on October 21, 2002.
The idea of setting up the high school appeared first nearby autumn of 1999, a month after the consecration of Faith Tabernacle. It was constructed during absolutely short period of time – one year, with the help only of church attenders. It is one of the greatest public in the whole world. Covenant University was set up by Winners’ Chapel. A constitutor and a diocesan of the Chapel today is a head of the university.
Costs & Financial Aid
A total price for education in 2015-2016 is $40, 490. Tuition makes $30,440, room is $9,170 and covenant university fees make 880$. At first sight, it seems to be a great sum of money, but Covenant university helps it’s students to get scholarship, grants, loans or student employment program.
1. The College offers two principal kinds of assistance:
a. merit-based assistance;
b. need-based assistance - a necessity is designated by estimation the Cost of Attendance (it involves an access to needed literature, travelling, tuition payment) and the sum of money that the family of student can supply for covenant university school fees.
2. There is also a Federal Assistance, which is reposed on expected family income.
3. A student especially has an opportunity to take part in such scholarships:
a. Wilberforce Scholarships is a grant for first-time, degree-seeking applicants from different parts of the USA who want to contribute in their own inhabited settlements and who display benevolence to Christ and who are ready to develop their own leadership.
b. Maclellan Scholars Program suggests courses created to develop the way of thinking and the skills of future Christian leaders.
c. Presidential Scholarship is a scholarship for first-time, degree-seeking applicants, who want to join to a four-year academic program at College. It is grounded on educational progress of a student, work morality, displayed benevolence to Christ and the most important is good results in education.
d. Visual & Performing Arts Scholarship is a scholarship for first-time, degree-seeking applicants, who want to join to a four-year academic program at College. It is grounded on educational progress of a student, work morality, displayed benevolence to Christ and the most important is good results in education.
4. Federal Direct Loans within the capacity of those, who consummates a Free Application for Federal Student Assistance. If the student decided to take a loan, they will need to finish the necessary specifications, such as, the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.
5. Non-Federal Private Loans – a student should know, that it is better to try all before-mentioned programs, before trying this one. Students have a possibility to get the private education loans from any loaner. A student should have a deal directly with a creditor.
6. Student's job placement
7. Money Assistance for agreed study programs, which are away from college campus. Full-time student, who participates in such programs takes different topics to study, that can be involved into his educational program, can achieve financial assistance.
All the scholarships and grants appropriate near $26,500, besides all the students can get a job, as a result they will have approximately $4,000, and also first-year students have a possibility to take a loan – $5,500. It should be mentioned, that on average student’s loan debt is $24, 215. Near 68% of all expenses are covered by scholars and grants every year.
So, this College is available for everyone, who shares it’s beliefs and philosophy.