Aisha Buhari, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, was born February 17, 1971. The beautiful and classy wife of the Nigerian leader clocked 46 today.
Aisha Buhari was born in Adamawa state where she had her primary and secondary education. She lived there with her siblings and nieces. The president's wife stems from strong roots as her grandfather was Nigeria's first minister of defence.
Her father was a civil engineer while her mother emerged from a family of renowned farmers and textile designers.
She got married to President Muhammadu Buhari who already had five children from a previous marriage in 1989. Aisha Buhari is known to Nigerians as the wife of the president, a cosmetologist, a beauty therapist and and an author.
The pictures of Aisha seen in this post show her in different light. These pictures focus on different aspects of her life; she could be seen as a mother, a beautician, a career woman and an ardent supporter of anything that promotes humanity.
Aisha Buhari has been described as the mother of the nation even though the office of the First Lady does not exist at the moment in Nigeria.
Check out the rare and beautiful pictures of Aisha Buhari below:
1. As the wife of the most powerful man in Nigeria
2. Aisha Buhari is a lover of people
3. A devoted Muslim
4. All shades of gorgeousness
5. She had always been a pretty mother
6. President Buhari's wife is no doubt a fashionista
7. Aisha Buhari with Michelle Obama
8. Aisha and President Buhari in the good old days
9. A mother's love knows no bounds