The Blackberry Messenger (BBM) has over 70 million active users worldwide and over 4 million of those are from Nigeria. Advertising on BBM channels can bring huge profit to your product. No wonder you are interested in finding more about it! Keep on reading to learn more about advertising on BBM channel.
What are the ways of advertising on BBM channel?
There are four different ways of advertising on BBM that you may use:
This process is straightforward and good for both for channel owners and channel users. In order to increase the audience, the owner of the BBM channels can invite BBM users to join their channel. The user, on the other hand, is able to find something interesting and relevant. Both sides win!
The is the same thing as emoji but bigger. You can use it to send messages to your friends, colleagues, loved one or whoever you want.
The sponsored posts are placed in the BBM updates tab. One of the best advertising ways, because there is no doubt that people will see it. Most users will see the advertisement during their morning routine when they check out the updates.
This one is not like the others. You create a BBM channel that features your product/service, pay for it and then people will see it on the Featured Channels Tab.
If you would like to place your advertisement on BBM in Nigeria or South Africa, you should contact “Habari Media” or “The Mobihunter.”
How can I place my add on BBM?
If you want to place your advertisement on BBM then read the steps below:
- Contact either “Habari Media,” “The MobiHunter” or Blyk (to add ads in other countries)
- After that, the enterprise will send you a proposal with analytics. You will find analytics related to your budget, rates, potential reach and creative specification.
- You will also receive an application form from the advert company.
- Check the proposal from the enterprise. If you are satisfied, then send an insertion order with your signature.
- Before the deadline of your insertion order, you have to provide all the required creative materials.
- After that, the company will book a campaign for you. It will be optimized by the company’s campaign managers. You will get your campaign performance details every week.
Price for advertisements on BBM in Nigeria
Last but not least - the price for advertisement. The price will vary depending on the kind of advertising that you’ve chosen
- Sponsored Invite: The price of this is $3.50 US dollars, which is almost 1000 Naira, per 1000 views of your sponsored invite.
- The price for stickers is $2 per sticker pack, that contains between 20 to 25 stickers.
- Sponsored Post: It is also charged at $3.50 for every 1000 views your post gets.
- Featured Channel: You need to pay $1000 daily to have your channel on the featured tab on BBM.
Your budget has to be at least $1000 in order to have good adverts.
Advertising on Blackberry Messenger may bring some popularity to your product. But you should remember that advertisement is always expensive. You need enough money to begin with (at least $1000) as we previously mentioned.
READ ALSO: How to send call me back on Airtel?