- Bayo Omoboriowo , the official photographer of President Buhari, has reportedly joined the league of fathers
- Omoboriowo’s wife was said to have given birth to a set of twins
Bayo Omoboriowo, the official photographer of President Muhammadu Buhari, has reportedly welcomed a set of twins.
The photographer who clocked thirty on May 13, 2017 got married to his wife, Omolola Omitokun, in August 2015. He also celebrated his wife’s birthday a few days after where he poured all sorts of adulation on her.
The graduate of Pure and Applied Chemistry from University of Lagos has supposedly joined the league of fathers with the latest addition to his family. Amazingly, the twins turned out to be a boy and a girl.
Check out more pictures of Bayo Omoboriowo below:
1. Omoboriowo paying homage to President Buhari
2. The seasoned photographer with his wife rocking her baby bump
3. The young man on his birthday
May God bless his family.
Watch the NAIJ.com TV video below to know what some Nigerians said when asked how much they think a man should earn as salary before he starts thinking of marriage: