Saraki allegedly bribed CCT judge with $2m to have his case dismissed

Saraki allegedly bribed CCT judge with $2m to have his case dismissed

- Sahara Reporters has reiterated their allegation that Senate president Bukola Saraki bribed Code Of Conduct Tribunal judge

- Senator Saraki who was facing 18 count charges at the CCT was freed earlier today June 14 as the Tribunal dismissed all charges against him

- The charges were brought by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission who accused the Senate president of false asset declaration while he was governor in Kwara state

Sahara Reporters has accused Senate president Bukola Saraki of bribing Code of Conduct Tribunal judge with $2m to set him free in his case before the tribunal.

The news medium referred back to their previous tweets on the alleged collusion between between Saraki and the judge.

READ ALSO: Quit notice to Igbo people: Osinbajo talks tough in meeting with Arewa; vows to punish troublemakers

In a surprising flash back of accusations, Sahara in a tweet dated March 23, 2016 at about 8.46pm alleged that the Senate president has put a price tag of $2m to buy off the CCT judge if he agrees to decline jurisdiction or end the case on a technicality.

Sahara Reporters has reiterated their allegation that senate president Bukola Saraki bribed Code Of Conduct Tribunal judge

Sahara Reporters has reiterated their allegation that senate president Bukola Saraki bribed Code Of Conduct Tribunal judge

Sahara Reporters also said in their tweet: "When Bukola Saraki stole over N3b from Paris Club refund, converted the funds into $$ used part to bribe judge, SR alerted the public."

PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app

Saraki allegedly bribed CCT judge with $2m to have his case dismissed

Saraki allegedly bribed CCT judge with $2m to have his case dismissed

NAIJ.com had earlier reported that the Code of Conduct Tribunal has dismissed the case of false asset declaration against Nigeria’s Senate President, Bukola Saraki today June 14.

Mr. Saraki made a no-case submission on May 4, after the prosecution closed its case.

Bukola Saraki was accused by EFCC of not declaring some of his assets at the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB).

Danladi Umar, the tribunal chairman, in his ruling said the prosecution had failed to successfully prove its allegations.

In the video below Charles Oputa popularly called Area Fada led a group of Nigerians to stage a protest on the streets of Lagos against the government.

Source: Naija.ng

Related news
Good news for workers as Buhari names 30 Nigerians to handle clamour for new minimum wage

Good news for workers as Buhari names 30 Nigerians to handle clamour for new minimum wage

Good news for workers as Buhari names 30 Nigerians to handle clamour for new minimum wage
NAIJ.com
Mailfire view pixel