FINALLY, the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 begins! See where you can get the form and what the basic requirements are!
Today, the Nigerian Navy Recruitment portal is opened to all interested candidates for the 2017 recruitment exercise. So, you can try your luck!
By the way, it is absolutely free of charge for applicants and candidates. All you need to do is to apply online via Nigerian Navy recruitment portal: www.joinnigeriannavvy.com. Just take the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2017 form and fill it.
Nigerian Navy educational requirements
All the applicants and candidates should have any of the following educational or professional qualification certificate:
1) The General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level;
2) The Ordinary National Diploma (OND);
3) The West African School Certificate or The Senior Secondary School Certificate;
4) The London City and Guilds or The WAEC City and Guilds;
Also, all applicants and candidates must provide their primary school leaving certificate.
Be attentive, because the entry requirement into the following categories should be SSCE or equivalent:
As for any other extra skills, in these categories, they can only serve as an added one for the selection into the branch but not for the advancement.
Who cannot join the Nigerian Navy Force?
Any candidate or applicant having higher educational or professional qualification, for example, HND, BA or BSc, etc., should not apply at all. What is more, applicants are warned that it is a crime to declare false educational or professional certificates. This leads to a direct removal or discharge and the offender is passeto the Civil Police for the prosecution.
Any qualification or certificate not tendered or declared and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not admissible after the recruitment. Moreover, it cannot be rendered for the purpose of branch change or promotion during the Naval service. That is why only qualifications received via right service provisions are reliable after the joining.
Candidates with any of the following troubles cannot apply:
- previous orthopedic operation;
- short sight;
- ear problem;
- flat foot;
- less than required height( 1.70 for male and 1.67 for female)
- any natural disability.
Nigerian Navy basic requirements
● All candidates and applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 22 years old, at the time of entry into the Training School to receive the certificate. Whereas the age of 24 years, is acceptable for those who have higher qualifications, for example, ICT Professionals, Nurses, NCE Holders, etc.
● One of the main criteria is that candidates should not be married or have children before joining Nigerian Navy. Also, they should be of Nigerian origin by birth.
● Candidates should print out the Parent or the Guardian Consent Form and the Local Government Attestation Form.
● Candidates should be free from any previous condemnation by the court of law on criminal accusations.
So, now you know all the requirements of the Nigerian NAVY Recruitment 2017! So do not waste your time! The recruitment has already begun! Hurry up and good luck!