Marriage is madness. Not in some kind of dysfunctional traumatic way, so to speak, but more in that it is a long and often grinding road that maintains that we keep on keeping on or just get the hell out of the way.
Even marriages that have suffered somehow and are "on a break" are never really on a break. Once you hit the gas, say "I do," and aim that thing toward the setting sun, there really is no pause button.
Therefore, there would definitely be times where you get into arguments with you spouse, and if not handled correctly it could lead to major disagreement.
Here are 10 things you should keep in mind when getting into a quarrel with your spouse.
1. You were in love once. That's why you got married, dummy. So you're probably still in love. Remember that.
2. Money is more important than some things in a marriage and less important than others. You pick which ones.
6. When questioning your marriage, you should be questioning a lot of other things first.
7. No one cares more about your marriage more than you two.
8. Living with the person you love can suck sometimes. Put your grown-up pants on.
9. Long periods of confusion mean you're not saying enough.
10. Remember that exact moment when you both just knew it was the real deal. Well, guess what? It's still happening.