The NYSC management has announced the time-table for NYSC batch B 2017. It has been disclosed that Nigerian graduates and other candidates can register online between October 23 and November 12. The printing of call-up letters of the approved participants will take place between November 13 and November 17.
This new update became known on the Saturday, 14th of October, 2017. The announcement was made on the Corp's administrative Facebook page.
The NYSC batch B mobilization calendar contains the following information:
- 12th of October to 10th of November: a briefing of prospective NYSC candidates would be held.
- 12th of October to 15th of October: a list of all approved programmes will be made available for cross checking by institutions.
- 12th of October to 15th of October: collation of names for prospective candidates would be done.
- 16th of October to 21st of October - Submission and approval of results by academic boards.
- 16th of October to 21st of October: An approved list will be corrected and uploaded.
READ ALSO: How to print NYSC call up letter?
- 23rd of October to 12th of November: Graduates and other candidates can begin to register online.
- 23rd of October to 12th of November: Any issues or problems experienced by prospective corps member during registration will be dealt with.
- 23rd of October to 12th of November: State deployment officers will forward all complaints to the mobilization desk.
- 13th of November to 17th of November: Online printing of call-up letters.
- 17th of November to 20th of November: Notification and delivery of call-up letters to schools.
- 18th of November to 21st of November: Printing of Deployment Disposition by management.
Batch B orientation course
We hope that this information about NYSC time-table was useful to you. If you want to keep up with fresh details, be sure to monitor NYSC official website nysc.gov.ng. Good luck!