Being overweight or obese can have very serious health consequences and reduce your lifespan by more than 7 years. Most adults between the age of 30 and above notice an increase in weight as they grow older and in some cases older people lose muscle and gain fat even while their overall weight remains constant. Such changes in the body reflect declining especially if you start experiencing fat packed around your abdominal region.
Individuals with potbellies stand a higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes and this increases the risk of them getting heart-related diseases.
In this article, Lepacious Bose shares some every day tips can assist in weight loss and maintain a proper BMI.
Drink water every morning: Kick starts your metabolism with a cup of water first thing in the morning. Water helps with the cleansing process as well as hydrates your cells. If you are on a weight loss journey, follow your cup of water with a capsule of EZ Slim. This is meant to detoxify your body, increase your metabolism, burn fat, regulate your eating habits and help fight unhealthy cravings.
- Eat breakfast: Breakfast is a very important part of your day. Breakfast provides us with energy and nutrients. A good breakfast should contain more protein, a good source of cholesterol and a considerable amount of carbohydrate.
- Stay active: Stay active as much as you can. It could be a run around your neighbourhood on some days, other times some minutes of cardio exercises, skipping, or yoga. Whatever it is, make out time to sweat for at least 30 minutes every day.
- Eat mindfully: Snacking all day or not paying attention to how much you eat is harmful. Make smart choices when it comes to eating or snacking. You can nosh on: a basket of fresh fruit, baggies of sliced veggies, raw nuts or even a piece of dark chocolate in between meals. Skip the sugar and alcohol altogether.
- Drink 2-3 liters of water daily.
- Avoid late-night munching.
- Sleep more.
For more information on healthy weight loss practices visit www.herbalpro.com/blog.