Just as 2017 comes to an end and at birth of a new year, many expectations, resolution and prophesies have been released by various leaders and clergies.
One of such is a recent prophecy released by the founder and senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministry, Auchi, Apostle Johnson Suleiman.
In his new 2018 prophecy, Apostle Suleman said President Muhammadu Buhari will be out of the country for an emergency medical attention.
The cleric in his 50 prophesies for 2018 also said 2019 will be a year of serial bombings in Nigeria and some other countries of the world.
Below are the Apostle's prophesies as released this New Year:
1. Economy to get better in Nigeria in 2018
2. Year of serial bombings in Nigeria
3. Imo State Governor to make governorship a family affair
4. Donald Trumps health needs attention
5. A new strategies of killing perceived political enemies in Nigeria will arise
6. Wildfire outbreak in an American state
7. Manhunt for Ekiti state Governor by the Federal Government of Nigeria
8. Government of Nigeria to disobey court orders
9. God says "Let Sambo Dasuki go”
10. President Buhari to be flown abroad on emergency
11. A former Nigerian military President laid to rest
12. Many bloggers to be arrested and jailed
13. Bola Tinubu to have public showdown with President Buhari
14. Robert Mugabe, former president of Zimbabwe, rest in peace
15. Political blackmail to be on the rise
16. I saw two great northern kings in open conflict
17. Church buildings collapse, tears, tears
18. EFCC boss to have major setback
19. Nollywood, new stars to take over
20. 2018 budget, Senate and presidency lockjam
21. NAFDAC to pray against fire disaster
22. Senate President To Be harassed embarrassed. Many publications and threatened arrest.
23. DSS boss, to attend to his health
24. Fresh charges against Abubakar Atiku and friends to be embarrassed
25. I saw major bombings in Egypt
26. Attempt on the life of Chief Femi Fani Kayode’s wife
27. South African Jacob Zuma to be humiliated
28. Atiku’s men will betray him
29. U.K bombings, biggest in history
30. Channels TV in court crisis
31. America, Canada, Asia, to experience hurricanes.
32. Ibe Kachikwu to be removed and replaced
33. NTA to pray against losing a top boss
34. Shoprite Lagos to beef up securities, I see a major raid.
35. I see Fulani herdsmen entering Lagos and Rivers State massively
36. Oh America, I see war in 2018
37. Let’s pray against train accident. I saw a train going out of the rail
38. I saw the naira gaining relevance
39. I see a new political party that will divide APC and PDP
40. 2019, power will not move from the North
41. I see serious politics against Osinbajo
42. Nigeria pray against air crash
43. I saw a young Nigerian musician experiencing major media attack sponsored by a fellow musician of same genre
44. Kardashian family, topsy-they in 2018
45. I see some Nollywood stars permanently leaving Nigeria for better opportunities
46. 2018, the year of the Army. So much military presence and control
47. Good luck Jonathan should pray not to be bereaved
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
48. Nnamdi Kanu to be embarrassed both locally and internationally
49. God will give people good health and there will be cure to incurable diseases
50. I see a group rising in the North and asking for their own nation.
NAIJ.com earlier reported that Apostle Suleman was listed as one of Nigeria's most controversial men of God.
The cleric recently had Nigerians questioning themselves over the issue of tithing after calling out leader of Free the Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze.
Daddy freeze earlier advised Christians against paying tithe.
The controversial On Air Personality urged Christains to redirect their tithe to a more God-serving purpose than enriching pastors who fly around in private jets.
Primate Ayodele releases 2018 prophecies, lists Nigeria's future presidents - on NAIJ.com TV