- Eden Hazard has reportedly agreed to sign new deal with Chelsea
- The Belgian has been stalling on a new deal with Chelsea all season with reports that he was willing to move to Real Madrid
- Hazard made this admission when he was attending a basket ball game in London alongside other Premier League stars
Chelsea's talisman Eden Hazard has reportedly said he would sign a new deal with the Premier League Champions despite being heavily linked with a move to Spanish and European Champions Real Madrid.
Hazard has been stalling on a new contract all summer with Chelsea which has led to many questioning is future at Stamford Bridge.
But according to the Mirror Hazard has admitted he and his Belgian compatriot at Chelsea Thibaut Courtois are ready to tie down their future with the Blues.
The Belgian attended NBA London on Thursday night - where the Boston Celtics beat the Philadelphia 76ers 114-103—alongside Man City stars Kevin De Bruyne and Benjamin Mendy.
“Yes,” Hazard told Mirror Football when asked whether he will sign a new deal with the champions. “I think Thibaut first. Then I will sign.”
The 27-year-old has just two years left on his contract while Courtois is left with one year, this means Chelsea run the risk of losing two of their most important players.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest News on Naij.com App
A French Radio even reported yesterday that Hazard has had a verbal agreement to join Real Madrid, however Chelsea fans can breathe easy with this latest admission from the Belgian.
Hazard who has witnessed a decline in the goalscoring form he enjoyed earlier in the season will hope to rediscover his touch when Chelsea host Leicester City at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, January 13.
Who will win the Champions League? on NAIJ.com TV