Editor’s note: A NAIJ.com reader simply identified as Evidence, in this piece talks about On Air Personality Daddy Freeze’s teachings to Nigerians about churches, offerings and tithes. The NAIJ.com reader stated that Daddy Freeze's teachings are false.
Mr. Daddy Freeze, I want you to know that you lack the carnal knowledge based on the scriptures of 2 Timothy 3:1-9 Verse 1. says THIS know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemous, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy.
3. Without natural affection, truce-breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good.
4. Traitors, heady, high minded, lovers of pleasures more than love os God, 5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof; from such turn away.
6. For of these sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts.
7. Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth, 8. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth; men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9. But they shall proceed no further; for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
This last fact talks more to you Daddy Freeze, desist and be saved. God loves you, if you can turn your followers to God, you will have a place in heaven. Christian don't work so that men will reward them, they work so that the heavenly father will reward them bountiful. The way you give alms openly, cause me want to educate you.
According to the scripture of Mathew Chapter 6:1-4 Verse 1 says. TAKE heeds that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them; otherwise ye have no reward of your father which is in heaven.
2. Therefore when thou doesn't thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.
3. But when thou doesn't alms, let not the left hand know what thy right hand doeth.
4. That thine alms may be in secret; and thy Father which seethe in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
This messages herein will serve you better, please stop indoctrinating Nigerians, Africans and the world at large with your false doctrine, this book of the laws of our God is bigger than the world at large. Its only the wise and patience that can dance to the tune of melodies of Christianity. Same way life is a sweet wine with numerous tastes.
Any pastor that fights Daddy Freeze instead of educating him, is weak, such doesn't walk as a true disciple of Jesus Christ who fixed the ear of a soldier that came to arrest him Jesus falsely. Jesus educated us in Mathew 7:15-16 about false preacher's.
Verse 15 says. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they ravening wolves.
PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ News App
16. Ye shall know them by their fruits; Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Jesus will educate Daddy Freeze. Jesus won't go into a social media war with Daddy Freeze. If Christianity is living the life of Jesus Christ, then those pastors who couldn't emulate the good heart of Jesus, who despite all accusations teaches the same people the truth is weak and should be seen as those prophets Jesus warned us against.
Daddy Freeze its too late for the head to cry if the head is off the neck, your consistency teaching the world against God is increasing your insanity, desist so you won't benefit by eternal desolation. Don't drag God people's along if you choose not to desist, devour your believe yourself. May God help you with his abundance grace for grace through Christ Jesus. Amen.
The views and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NAIJ.com.
Your own opinion articles are welcome at email@example.com— drop an email telling us what you want to write about and why. More details in NAIJ.com’s step-by-step guide for guest contributors.
Contact us if you have any feedback, suggestions, complaints or compliments. We are also available on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to NAIJ.com Opinion page!
Is it really appropriate for Christians to pay tithe? - on NAIJ.com TV