We, at Naij.com, are looking for Social Networks Business Developer who will be dealing directly with top local media representatives by establishing long-term relations and cooperation.
The core requirement is in-depth knowledge of the industry and already established connections on local media market. Below you can find a detailed description of a job position.
Position: Social Networks Business Developer - Naij.com
Type of employment: daytime half day job
- Researching influencers/ celebrities/ bloggers/ talents/ social media partners online to identify new potential cooperation and subsequently sing them up
- Contacting, negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person to establish rapport and set up meetings with local influencers/ celebrities/ bloggers/ talents/ social media partners
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned to
- Follow the latest industry developments
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that requirements are fully achieved
- Superior communication, negotiation and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Ability to build rapport
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Experience in business sales or related market will be an advantage
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field will be an advantage
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- $300 - fix rate + performance based bonus
- Bonus will be paid upon completion of KPIs.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV using the link below and we will revert to you.