When it comes to looking good and standing out in the crowd, famous Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe, will never disappoint her beloved fans.
It is obvious that the actress is not just interested in shooting movies but she always wants to look gorgeous, breathtaking and forever sweet 16. Aigbe never forgets to take good care of her flawless skin and banging body.
Aside from owning a fancy boutique in Lagos, the actress for most of the events steps out in show-stopping handmade dresses by famous celebrity designer, Adetokunbo owner of Anjy Luminee Couture. These dresses make her fans look out for her on social media,
With about 2.9 million followers on Instagram, Mercy Aigbe has managed to capture the heart and likes of her fans who are ever ready to see her stunning outfits and appreciate her beautiful looks.
NAIJ.com decided to take a look at her wardrobe and make a list of how the actress wowed fans with jaw dropping outfits.
1. On Monday, January 1, Mercy Aigbe turned 40 and decided to step out in breathtaking outfits. One of them is this ‘feather dress’ made by her designer, Lumiee. The beautiful mother of two rocked the mono-strap feather dress as her first outfit during her 40th birthday bash held in Lagos.
2. Still in her birthday behaviour, the actress for her second outfit was seen in a peach and white mono-strap and thigh-slitted long dress. This also looked perfect on her as her fans could not help but drop head-rolling comments on her Instagram handle.
3. Throwback to September 11, 2017, the screen diva stepped out in black and gold body-fitting dress for the West African Fashion Week Nigeria. Mercy did not just grace the red carpet with her jaw-dropping outfit but clinched the most stylish actress of the year award.
4. Not forgetting the controversial red wedding dress which the actress used for her 40th birthday shoot in December 2017, Mercy Aigbe looked so much like a goddess in that outfit. It suits her body perfectly and never will you know she just turned 40.
5. Not just when it comes to party looks, the gorgeous mother-of-two still knows how to slay with her casual outfits. Here she was seen looking radiant in a black and white jumpsuit with red pumps and bag to match. She is no doubt a show stopper.
6. Even trying hard to look like a street girl Mercy Aigbe still slayed this camo outfit. The actress was seen in a matching camo trouser and face cap alongside a black top, sneakers and black bag pack. Isn’t she just too cute?
7. At actor Saidi Balogun’s 50th birthday party, Mercy Aigbe stunned in an all-white ensemble. She rocked a white off-shoulder dress and her makeup was looking on point.
Her glam squad are truly one of the best!
Actress Omoni Oboli reveals the major problem with the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood) - on NAIJ.com TV.