Nigerian superstar David Adeleke popularly known by his stage name, Davido, is one music artiste that has continued to maintain a strong position in the limelight.
From spending millions on himself and crew members, hosting successful shows with huge turnouts to having children from different women, Davido is always in the news.
Meeting a favourite actor or musician is rare and something that most people crave for. For some, they even make it part of their bucket list, this is to show the depth of affection they have for these celebrities. Most of these stars live flamboyant lifestyles that gets their fans filled with admiration and with this comes curiosity, at the way their money is made and how it affects their lives.
While some are lucky to meet their favourite celebrities, not all, however, are this opportuned.
As a result of this, NAIJ.com recently carried out a poll to find out what Nigerians would love to ask the superstar. While some shared questions, others took the opportunity to advice the 25-year-old on how to live his life.
1. This fan is curious about the way he spends his money.
2. Uche is interested in knowing how many poor people he has helped.
3. Ayodele believes Davido is not being a good influence to the young ones.
4. This fan wants Davido to start singing more conscious songs.
5. This patroitic young man wants to know if the Fia crooner is ready to vote come 2019.
6. This fan wants to find out the issue between Davido and the Carolina he sang about in his songs.
7. Glee wants Davido to stop reproducing so many children.
8. Samuel is willing to pray for Davido if only he will kneel down.
9. Mbea wants Davido to be more benevolent with his wealth.
10.This business minded young man is curious about the secret of his success.
11. This Christian man wants him to give his life to Christ.
12. Uchechukwu is more concerned about Davido not breaking the heart of his current girlfriend.
13. Juliet wants a romantic proposal from the 25-year-old.
14. This intelligent young man wants Davido to be more focused and work harder.
15. An irritated Judith wants the music star to be more private about his life.
These are a few requests from Nigerians who apparently want the best for their award-winning entertainer. This is hoping he sees this and perhaps, heed to some of their advice.
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
Alleged last moments of DJ Olu and Chime with cartons of money on NAIJ.com TV: