Do you know that any MTN AWUF data you may need is a couple of seconds and several button pushes away from you? Everything you need to find out whatever MTN information you may want is a special code. They have codes for many operations, so go ahead and check some useful ones below!
The latest MTN AWUF developments and innovations
MTN Nigeria is a part of the big MTN family, the largest and leading provider of telecommunications in Africa. The MTN AWUF code system is one created for the comfort of its users.
What’s the AWUF4U system?
It’s a special MTN tariff plan that grants customers specific bonuses for their balance recharge above N100 if they use a special recharge MTN AWUF credit code *888*PIN#. That is:
- If you recharge your prepaid or postpaid balance with N100, they give you the recharge value plus 300% bonus of the airtime, which is N400 in total
- If you recharge your prepaid or postpaid balance with N400, they give you the recharge value plus 1200% bonus of the airtime, which is N1600 in total
- If you recharge your prepaid or postpaid balance with N750, they give you the recharge value plus 2250% bonus of the airtime, which is N3000 in total
- If you recharge your prepaid or postpaid balance with N1500, they will give you the recharge value plus 4500% bonus of the airtime, which is N6000 in total
This is how you can use one of their codes and receive overwhelming bonuses for the high-class services. However, you need to remember that the funds you receive as a credit after such an operation are valid for only a limited period of time. You are supposed to make use of them within this period; otherwise, they will simply expire from your balance. In case you manage to use all the bonus, the calls, texts, and data will be paid for from your main account.
In addition to this, the AWUF4U system has several other codes that help customers perform diverse operations with their balance. For instance, there are the following options:
- 141 – dial it if you want to receive information regarding your SMS, data, or airtime balance
- *141# - dial this if you want to find out your summary balance
- *141*1# - dial this if you want to find out more details on your balance
- *559*14# - this is a special USSD MTN AWUF4U balance code that allows checking the bonus costs that you have on your account
The range of online services
If you want to use MTN AWUF online, you simply need to enter their website and check out the menu. There they have all the services that are available at present.
For instance, you can easily and quickly recharge your cell phone account without any MTN AWUF balance code or recharge cards, check your balance, find out more about the existing tariff plans, and receive answers to a whole lot of questions customers usually ask.
READ ALSO: How to buy airtime from Zenith bank account