There are two important things needed for perfect marriage romance: trust and faith. Deep, strong mutual feelings, love and trust are the dream of absolutely every person. All serious relationships between people such as love and friendship are built solely on trust.
It is trust that makes relationships natural, allows a sense of security, confidence in a partner and therefore not be tormented by doubts. Trust in a relationship dies if there is some uncertainty.
Trust as a state of a person's inner world is conditioned by the desire to have good relations with surrounding people. It is connected with openness and is oriented towards reciprocity - it is impossible to trust a person completely does not trust you and shows it.
Marriage romance: trust and faith quotes for you and your second half
Trust will create the right philosophy in your mind and make the relationship with your partner stronger:
- "Betrayal is the worst ... and the key to moving past it is to identify what led up to it in the first place." — Charles J. Orlando
- "You can be in love and you can be in a relationship. But they're not always the same thing."
- "There is only one way to rebuild trust once it has been broken: over time." — Charles J. Orlando
- "Good сcommunication, understanding, honesty, trust and respect make a relationship work."
- "Marriage does not guarantee you will be together forever, it's only paper. It takes love, respect, trust, understanding, friendship and faith in your relationship to make it last."
- "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none." ― William Shakespeare
- "I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you." ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- "I don't trust people who don't love themselves and tell me, 'I love you.' ... There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt." ― Maya Angelou
- "The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them." ― Ernest Hemingway
- "The beginning of love is the will to let those we love be perfectly themselves, the resolution not to twist them to fit our own image. If in loving them we do not love what they are, but only their potential likeness to ourselves, then we do not love them: we only love the reflection of ourselves we find in them." ― Thomas Merton
READ ALSO: Top 10 lovely good morning SMS for her
- "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother f*cker's reflection." ― Lady Gaga
- "None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith." ― Paulo Coelho
- "You see, you closed your eyes. That was the difference. Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too--even when you’re in the dark. Even when you’re falling." ― Mitch Albom
- "To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved." ― George MacDonald
- "Relationships are mysterious. We doubt the positive qualities in others, seldom the negative. You will say to your partner: do you really love me? Are you sure you love me? You will ask this a dozen times and drive the person nuts. But you never ask: are you really mad at me? Are you sure you’re angry? When someone is angry, you don’t doubt it for a moment. Yet the reverse should be true. We should doubt the negative in life, and have faith in the positive." ― Christopher Pike
- "We always see our worst selves. Our most vulnerable selves. We need someone else to get close enough to tell us we’re wrong. Someone we trust." ― David Levithan
- "We are all mistaken sometimes; sometimes we do wrong things, things that have bad consequences. But it does not mean we are evil, or that we cannot be trusted ever afterward." ― Alison Croggon
- "Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you." ― Sherrilyn Kenyon
- "Love is a verb, not a noun. It is active. Love is not just feelings of passion and romance. It is behavior. If a man lies to you, he is behaving badly and unlovingly toward you. He is disrespecting you and your relationship. The words I love you are not enough to make up for that. Don’t kid yourself that they are." ― Susan Forward
- "Love meant jumping off a cliff and trusting that a certain person would be there to catch you at the bottom." ― Jodi Picoult
- "Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to." ― Julianne Moore
- "To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float." ― Alan W. Watts
- "Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary. The people we trust with that important talk can help us know that we are not alone." ― Fred Rogers
- "You are going to break your promise. I understand. And I hold my hands over the ears of my heart, so that I will not hate you." ― Catherynne M. Valente
- "Trusting is hard. Knowing who to trust, even harder." ― Maria V. Snyder
- "After all, d*mn it, what does being in love mean if you can't trust a person." ― Evelyn Waugh
- "Forgiveness must be immediate, whether or not a person asks for it. Trust must be rebuilt over time. Trust requires a track record." ― Rick Warren
- "Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved." ― William Paul Young
- "Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go." ― Mandy Hale
- "Trust is the glue of life. It's the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships." ― Stephen R. Covey
- "Our bodies have five senses: touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing. But not to be overlooked are the senses of our souls: intuition, peace, foresight, trust, empathy. The differences between people lie in their use of these senses; most people don't know anything about the inner senses while a few people rely on them just as they rely on their physical senses, and in fact probably even more." ― C. JoyBell C.
- "People that have trust issues only need to look in the mirror. There they will meet the one person that will betray them the most." ― Shannon L. Alder
- "Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them." ― Roy T. Bennett
- "Have you ever seen the stars in the night? See them closely, they will tell you, how to be open, how to love and how to shine and twinkle without any differences and jealousy of other stars." ― Santosh Kalwar
- "Deciding whether or not to trust a person is like deciding whether or not to climb a tree because you might get a wonderful view from the highest branch or you might simply get covered in sap and for this reason many people choose to spend their time alone and indoors where it is harder to get a splinter." ― Lemony Snicket
- "Because you believed I was capable of behaving decently, I did." ― Paulo Coelho
- "When your lover is a liar, you and he have a lot in common: you're both lying to you!" ― Susan Forward
- "It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave." ― Mandy Hale
- "Trust your instincts, and make judgments on what your heart tells you. The heart will not betray you." ― David Gemmell
- "You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth of falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you. It is easy to say you believe a rope to be strong and sound as long as you are merely using it to cord a box. But suppose you had to hang by that rope over a precipice. Wouldn't you then first discover how much you really trusted it?" ― C.S. Lewis
We hope that these wise quotations inspired you. Do not betray the trust of close people and open your heart to them.