We are going to talk about time, as the most important thing in studying process. We all know that the student's life is filled with many goals and objectives, therefore good time management quotes can be quite helpful. We invite you to read our list, let these statements be your motivation.
The importance of good time management quotes
Time is considered as the most valuable resource, especially when it comes to studying. Students often do not quite understand the meaning of time. Many students often take on many tasks thereby trying to save time, while others lose time in some entertainment with friends. We prepare quotes for students, to show them a value of time.
READ ALSO: Funny friendship quotes and sayings
These time management motivational quotes were told by great people who succeeded. For this reason, the significance of these statements is confirmed by the experience of great people. It is worth to remind yourself of the time meaning and distribute it correctly.
Best time management quotes and sayings
- "Better three hours too soon, than one minute too late". William Shakespeare
- "The great dividing line between success and failure can be expressed in five words: I did not have time." Franklin Field
- "Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s value out of a year while another man gets a full year’s value out of a week." Charles Richards
- "The key is in not spending time, but in investing it." Stephen R. Covey
- "This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "It’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about?" Henry David Thoreau
- "To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing." Eva Young
- "To do two things at once is to do neither." Publius Syrus
- "A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times." Baltasar Gracian
- "If you want to make good use of your time, you’ve got to know what’s most important and then give it all you’ve got." Lee Iacocca
- "Take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves."Lord Chesterfield
- "One cannot manage too many affairs: like pumpkins in the water, one pops up while you try to hold down the other." Chinese Proverb
- "The time for action is now. It’s never too late to do something." Carl Sandburg
- "He lives long that lives well, and time misspent is not lived but lost." Thomas Fuller
- "Your greatest resource is your time." Brian Tracy
- "A year from now you will wish you had started today." Karen Lamb
We hope that our quotes for students motivation will help you succeed in studying and time management.
READ ALSO: 20 inspirational birthday quotes for myself