- David Charo was rushed to Coast General Hospital after the bizzare incident
- He was brushing his teeth when he suddenly swallowed the toothbush
- X-ray tests shows the toothbrush is in his stomach
- Charo is however in good condition but the toothbrush is yet to be removed
Residents of Kilifi county were left dumbstruck after a man swallowed a toothbrush in an outlandish incident.
According to a relative, David Charo was brushing his teeth on Sunday, April 1, when out of the blues, the toothbrush slid out of his hand down into the throat.
The baffling occurrence took place in Paziani village, Ganze.
Charo is currently at the emergency section at Coast General Hospital waiting for further instructions.
PAY ATTENTION: Get best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
An X-ray test conducted on him showed the toothbrush is currently located in his stomach.
“He is here at Makadara. He was brushing his teeth when the toothbrush slid from his hand and he swallowed it.They have done three X-ray tests on him already but he has not been attended to further," a relative told Baraka FM.
The patient, however, is said to be in a stable condition and he can even speak.
20-year-old Nigerian female contortionist says she is not evil - on NAIJ.com TV