Don Jazzy is one of the most talented Nigerian producers, performers, songwriters, and entrepreneurs.the head of the recording studio Mavin Records opened in 2012. Hard work, amazing charisma and sharp mind help him to earn high income. From this article, you will learn about Don Jazzy net worth.
Net worth of Don Jazzy
According to the experts' estimates, his current net worth is about $30-35 million. How did he manage to accumulate all this money?
Don Jazzy began to work seriously in show business after he co-founded Mo' Hits Records with D'Banj in 2004. However, the partners had disagreements because of which they stopped working on a joint project.
In 2012, another label soley owned by Don Jazzy, Mavin Records, appeared. Now this studio constantly grows and brings the high earning to the owner. Mavin Records approximate worth is reportedly $10 million.
Although Don Jazzy is a musician, he has some other sources of income besides sound recording and producing:
- In 2012, he concluded a deal with Loya milk. Its estimated cost is 40 million Naira.
- Also, a contract with МТN worth 25 million Naira was signed. After some time, the fee was revised and reached 40 million Naira.
- Don Jazzy is a Samsung brand ambassador. The deal concluded in 2013 costs about 110 million Naira.
- In addition, he recently signed a contract with Konga worth 15 million Naira.
When you work hard you have the full moral right to spend your money on luxury.
Don Jazzy cars
Don Jazzy has several powerful and stylish models in his garage:
1. Porsche Carrera (N32 million)
2. Bentley Continental Flying ($185,000/N70 million)
3. Black Cadillac Escalade ($70,000/N 26 million)
4. Range Rover Sports ($60,000/N23 million)
Don Jazzy house
The star of Nigerian show business lives in Lekki, Lagos. His house is very large, comfortable and full of luxury. The estimated price is 160 million Naira.
Many of us would like to live the life of Don Jazzy. He was able to achieve amazing success using his mind and talent. This man is already in top 10 African artistes list according to Forbes Africa! One year before the duo P-Square were the wealthiest musicians in Nigeria, but after the split of the famous duo, Don Jazzy can be named the richest musician in Nigeria. Let’s wish him creative inspiration and further career successes.
READ ALSO: Top 10 richest musicians in Africa 2018