Speaking about one of the most active housemates in the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show, the list will not be complete without the addition of former contestant Khloe.
Khloe, who was one of the housemates disqualified from the show, tried her best to follow the theme of the reality show Double Wahala. The young lady tried her best in creating as much drama as she can before leaving the house.
It could be recalled that Khloe was evicted due to her constant disagreement with her paired mate, K-Brule.
As much as you might know one of your favorite housemates, here are seven things you may not know about thee evicted reality star:
1. Born Victoria Abiri Oluwabusayo in 1993, the 25-year-old lady is the CEO of fashion store, KokoByKhloe.
2. She is a video vixen and has featured in top Nigerian music videos. Khloe has worked with the likes of Banky W, Wizkid, Davido, Patoranking, Shaydee, to mention a fee
3. Aside from owning a clothing line, khloe is a model as she was a finalist at Miss Global Nigeria 2013. She also lost Miss Charismatic Nigeria 2015 to Linda Nwaora.
4. The 25-year-old lady who was described as one of the most controversial housemate was the first lady to become head of house.
5. Khloe, alongside fellow female contestant Anto set the record by becoming the first housemates to be recalled after being evicted and disqualified from the BBNaija house.
6. The young CEO was born on October 29, 1993.
7. If she won the prize money, Khloe would have loved to use her prize money to start a foundation that would help street kids.
Everything that happens on BBNaija is real, there is no acting involved – Princess reveals - on NAIJ.com TV.