If you are among those that participated in the UTME 2018 examination conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and you are dissatisfied with the way your script was marked, then you may be interested in applying for JAMB 2018 UTME remarking.
You can apply for your script to be remarked if you are certain that you deserved better than what is in your JAMB 2018 result.
Below is the guide on how to apply for JAMB remarking:
- The remarking will take place at JAMB office in Abuja. Therefore, dissatisfied candidates should go to JAMB headquarters in Abuja.
- A payment of N10,000 will be required of you
- After making payment, your UTME script will be brought out for remarking.
- In the event that you were right about not scoring what you deserved, JAMB will refund your N10,000 remarking fee. But you'll forfeit the fund if JAMB was right.
- It should be noted, however, that the official remarking of JAMB script for 2018 UTME has not commenced yet, but NAIJ.com will update you as soon as it commences.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com previously reported that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) had commenced the release of the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results.
The spokesperson of the board, Fabian Benjamin, confirmed the development. He said the board had scrutinised the centres which led to the release of the results, urging the candidates to visit the board’s website and check their results.
He said: "The results will be released in batches, candidates are free to check."
Nigerians express mixed feelings as JAMB reduces admission cut-off to 120 - on NAIJ.com TV