Are you a graduate who is trying to find a good job? Take a look at KPMG recruitment options for graduates. This 2018 service offers impressive jobs to all interested Nigerians who qualify. Learn more about KPMG careers and your 2018 possibility of finding something right just for you.
This is a big network of wonderful experts and professionals who provide a number of useful services to graduate students and citizens of Nigeria. This company has been operating since the 1970s. It has many years of experience, wisdom, deep knowledge of Nigerian and international markets. It understands the business community within the country and offers some promising KPMG careers regularly.
KPMG is taking an active part in forming Nigerian economic policies and changing the future for better. It consists of several hundred of well-trained staff members and has many partners. It offers great services in tax, audit and advisory, and right now the company is in search of talented graduates who can join its team and build a happy and successful career.
READ ALSO: Full meaning of KPMG
KPMG Nigeria recruitment
Each graduate who is seeking incredible KPMG careers should look into this recruitment opportunity.
However, it is necessary to meet particular requirements so double check that you can apply before sending your resume:
- You should be young, not older than 26 years old
- You need to be creative and use innovations in your work
- Your communication skills have to be excellent and outstanding (in both writing and speech)
- You must have never taken KPMG graduate test (business awareness or aptitude) in the past
- You have to be willing to keep learning and gaining new skills
- You should easily adjust to all possible changes at work
- You should score at least 5 credits at O’Levels at 1 sitting (this includes Mathematics and English)
- If you graduated from a Law School, you should have at least Second Class honors
- You should have completed the NYSC camp time or are about to take part in the National Youth Service Corps program
- If you have university degree, you must have at least Upper Division honors
If you meet all these requirements for KPMG recruitment 2018 for graduates, you are welcome to apply through this link: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&jobId=10902&PartnerId=30008&SiteId=5025#jobDetails=10902_5025.
P.S. KPMG will only contact short-listed applications only, therefore, if you do not here back from the company after applying, perhaps you weren't shortlisted, but do not loose hope, learn from this and use your free time to learn relevant skills.
You better hurry if you would like to apply for the job and send your resume as soon as possible. KPMG recruitment 2018 for graduates can be closed any time soon, still you are always welcome to show interest in working with this well-known and reliable company.
READ ALSO: KPMG recruitment process in Nigeria