What is the NYSC Green Card and how ca you get it quickly and easily? Learn all you need to know about NYSC Green Card printing 2018 in our post below.
What is the NYSC Green Card?
The NYSC Green Card is not a card actually, and it is not green in colour. It is simply the coloured print-out slip of your NYSC online registration from the NYSC website. This slip clarifies that you have completed your NYSC online registration for mobilisation and have paid the necessary fees. All youth corpers are required to print the Green Card after completing their online registration. The slip is needed for the manual registration at the NYSC camp. Without this document, you will not be allowed to register at the camp.
READ ALSO: How to check NYSC call up letter
How the NYSC Green Card does looks like
As we have stated above, the NYSC Green Card is a coloured print out slip. The slip will have the letter heading of the National Youth Service Corps, the NYSC logo, the NYSC motto, and address. The slip should also have watermark logo of the NYSC at the centre of the page. Green Card will contain your personal details such as your full names, date of birth, state of origin, Local Government Area, place of birth, marital status, and any physical challenges. You contact detail will also be on the slip. Your educational qualifications and your NYSC kit specifications will also be indicated on the document. At the bottom of the page, there will be a space for your signature and date.
How to print NYSC Green Card
If you have completed your online registration and have made all necessary payments, you can print your NYSC Green Card.
- Visit NYSC portal at portal.nysc.org.ng and log in to your account with your registered email address and password.
- On your dashboard, your basic details will be displayed with the “Print Slip” option beneath it. Click on this option.
- Your Green Card will be displayed for you to preview.
- On the preview page, check to see if every detail on the slip is correct and okay.
- Then look at the top right-hand corner of the page. You will see the print option sign (printer sign) and also a download sign (arrow facing down).
- Click on the print option to print out your Green Card on the spot.
- After printing your National Youth Service Corps Green Card, you can sign in the space marked “Corps Member Signature & Date” and take it along with you to camp. You should make a copy to keep for yourself just in case you need it later.
We hope this has been helpful to you. All the best in your service to your Nation!
READ ALSO: Best states for NYSC posting in Nigeria 2018