- Cristiano Ronaldo joined Juventus in a four year deal worth £105.30m deal
- He ended his nine year reign with Real Madrid after failing to get an improved deal with the Spanish League giants
- The former Manchester United star won four UCL titles with Los Blancos during his time at the club
Portugal superstar Cristiano Ronaldo stunned the world once again after joining Italian League champions Juventus on a four year deal.
The 33-year-old striker ended his nine year reign with Real Madrid after completing a £105.30 million deal with the Serie A giants.
He joined Los Blancos in 2009 in a deal worth £84.60 million after helping Manchester United win the UEFA Champions League in 2008 - beating fellow Premier League side Chelsea.
Ronaldo during his reign at his immediate past club became their all time highest goals scorer with 451 goals in 438 appearances.
He is the all time Champions League highest goals scorer with 105 goals and won five UEFA elite titles - four with the Galacticos.
The 2016 UEFA European champion has five ballon d'Or awards, two FIFA best player prize and many other individual awards.
Ronaldo won three golden shoes while at Real Madrid with 16 major titles to his credit.
Meanwhile, here are some of the records the Portugal international can break during his first four year reign at his new club.
1. Ronaldo can break the current record of most goals scored in a single Italian top-flight season - the record currently held by Gino Rossetti (Torino 1928/29), and Gonzalo Higuaín (Napoli, 2015/16).
PAY ATTENTION: Click on link to get World Cup fixtures on NAIJ.com
2. The former Manchester United star could become the oldest player to score five goals or more in a single Serie A match- after Miroslav Klose (Lazio, 2012/13).
- German ace Miroslav Klose hit five of Lazio's goals in a 6-0 demolition of Bologna on 5 May 2013 when he was approaching his 35th birthday.
- Ronaldo's first chance to take this record off the former Werder Bremen and Bayern man will come on 2 January 2020.
- He has twice bagged five in a Liga game vs Elche on 21 September 2014 and vs Espanyol on 12 September 2015.
3. Ronaldo could become the Serie A top scorer after Luca Toni, who net 22 goals for Hellas Verona in the 2014-15 season. The Italian legend achieved the feat at age 38 - and Ronaldo could achieve this in the 2023-24 season.
4. The 33-year-old could become the oldest player to score a hatrick in a Serie A match - the record held by Silvio Piola of Novara at age 37 years and 51 days.
But he will have to wait until after 28 March 2022 before he could achieve this feat as he is currently in his early 30's.
PAY ATTENTION: Click on link to get World Cup groups on NAIJ.com
5. Most Juventus goals - Alessandro Del Piero currently holds the club's goals scoring record with 288 goals and Ronaldo will have a chance to break the record.
However, the Portuguese would have to keep scoring at a his rate – and play well into his 40s – in order to make the record his own, but with Ronaldo, you never know.
If he is still performing come 2025/26, he may be closing in on something amazing.
NAIJ.com previously reported that Cristiano Ronaldo joined Italian champions Juventus in a staggering £88 million deal after club's President Andrea Agnelli traveled to Greece to convince him to join the Turin side.
After the exit of Portugal at the 2018 FIFA World Cup where they were sent out in the round of 16 stages, Cristiano Ronaldo took his family to Greece for holiday to relax before the new season will kick off.
Leo Messi at 31: What Is Really Happening In The Payer’s Life Right Now - NAIJ.com TV