Check out our Eid-el-Kabir messages that you can send to your friends, colleagues and family. Send some happy Eid-al-Adha wishes to show how much you love and appreciate them!
Happy Eid-el-Kabir messages
Eid-el-Kabir is a perfect time to reconnect with somebody or to simply wish your loved ones all the best. Here are some of our favourite Eid-el-Kabir greetings you can send to those who matter to you:
- A good life does not come out of nowhere. It is created by humility, patience, sacrifice and prayers. May the prayers enhance your life forever. Happy Eid-el-Kabir.
- My heart rejoices with you today, as you celebrate this Eid-el-Kabir faithfully. I wish you to have more fulfilling years in store for you, and may Allah provide for all of your needs forever.
- May joy and love envelop you this season. May happy and warm moments of the season bring peace to you and your family. May this Eid-el-Kabir bring you more fulfilment, happiness and cheer into your life and make it brighter.
- Let’s thank Allah for giving us another Eid-el-Kabir. May he accept our prayers so that we can experience many more in our future.
READ ALSO: Happy Eid el-Fitr messages and wishes
- On this wondrous occasion, may Allah flood your soul with passion, life with happiness, mind with wisdom and heart with love. Happy Eid-el-Kabir to you and your family.
- As we celebrate this Eid-el-Kabir, may Allah continue to help guide your affairs, and may you witness more of wealth and good health in your celebration. Baraka de Sallah!
- On this Eid-el-Kabir, may the peace of Allah abide with you, may His glory overwhelm, his favour, grace and mercy never depart from your life, now and forever. Baraka de Sallah!
- I wish you a blessed Eid-el-Kabir, may Allah bring mercy upon you and your loved ones. May He bring us more success, peace, wealth and good health, so that we can enjoy many more years to come.
- When my arms cannot reach those closest to my heart, I try to hug them with my prayers. On this Eid-el-Kabir, may Allah’s blessings and peace be with you and your loved ones. Baraka de Sallah.
- On this Eid-el-Kabir, I ask Allah to give you health, grant you wealth, guide you safely, make you smile, make you happy and grant you paradise. May this holiday be peaceful and happy for you.
Eid-el-Kabir text messages
If you would like to send Eid greetings to someone but do not want to write a whole poem, we have your back. Here are ten shorter Eid-ul-Adha messages you can send to people you care about:
- May Allah fulfil your heart’s desire when you celebrate today. Happy Eid-el-Kabir.
- Happy Eid-el-Kabir to all of our faithful brothers and sisters. May this year be even better than the last one.
- Happy Eid-el-Kabir! May the blessings of the divine rest upon you and your loved ones.
- May this celebration of Happy Eid-el-Kabir bring you and your family peace, joy and breakthrough.
- Let the joys and blessings fill your home on this Eid-el-Kabir. Baraka de Sallah!
- May the blessings of Ibrahim be yours on this wondrous day.
- From our family to yours, we send you our warmest wishes on this Eid-el-Kabir.
- Happy Eid-el-Kabir! May Allah fill your life with prosperity, peace and joy.
- On this day, faithful Muslims mark Eid-el-Kabir. I hope that you and your loved ones will mark many more.
- I wish you and those closest to you to have a wonderful Eid-el-Kabir and a blessed year ahead.
That is all for our list of Eid-el-Kabir greetings. Feel free to use them as they are or make some adjustments for that added personal touch. We wish you and your family a pleasant Eid-el-Kabir.
READ ALSO: Best birthday wishes for oneself