The fresh results of EBSU screening for admission are being prepared for release! Now, if you need them as soon as possible, keep on reading and you will find a simple guide on how to get these results easily and quickly.
How to check EBSU screening results
The results of post UTME screening at the Ebony State University are being uploaded so that students are able to get them when the process is compete.
To get the post UTME screening results EBSU, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the University
- Select the line, in which there is the name of your examination and the examination year
- Then, you will need to provide your JAMB registration number. This is a kind of your password, which will eventually lead to the generation of the result
- When the generation is complete, you will need to make payment in the bank
- Get confirmation of the transaction from the bank
- When the payment has been made, you will need to return to the steps 1, 2, and 3 and repeat them
- The system will ask you to provide the order of the confirmation
- After this, you will either submit the form or provide the system with a JAMB registration number to be able to get your results
As a rule, the release of the results happens several days after the screening is complete. It means that you will be able to check the post UTME results without waiting for a long time. Just keep track of the announcements and news and you will not miss anything.
READ ALSO: FUTA cut off mark for all courses