Chelsea accuse Willian of plotting a move away from Stamford Bridge

Chelsea accuse Willian of plotting a move away from Stamford Bridge

- Chelsea claim Willian pushed for a move while he was on holiday

- The Brazilian was heavily linked to Barcelona and Manchester United

- The 29-year-old said he had passport issues which hindered his return to London

Chelsea are not convinced Willian's late return to camp was because of passport issues and reports says he could be forcing a move out.

The 29-year-old has been heavily linked with a move to Barcelona and Manchester United in the transfer window.

The Blues rejected three bids from Barca and reportedly accepted a £66m bid from their Manchester rivals.

READ ALSO: Lucas Digne joins Premier League side Everton from Barcelona for £22m

But the Brazilian international has claimed he is happy with the west London club and will remain at Stamford Bridge for the coming season.

Willian was part of Brazil's squad that reached the quarter finals of the World Cup in Russia losing 2-1 to Belgium.

PAY ATTENTION: Become a member of the leading sports Facebook group 'Naija Football Fan Zone'

Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had earlier reported that Willian claimed his late return to Chelsea was because he had passport issues that hindered him from travelling.

The Brazilian was said to be missing in Chelsea's pre-season training as they prepare to take on Arsenal in their International Champions Cup encounter on Wednesday, August 1.

Who is the better coach, Mourinho or Conte? - on NAIJ.com TV

Subscribe to watch new videos

Source: Naija.ng

Related news
5 Super Eagles stars who impressed against Libya in Tunisia

5 Super Eagles stars who impressed against Libya in Tunisia

5 Super Eagles stars who impressed against Libya in Tunisia
NAIJ.com
Mailfire view pixel