American tennis champion, Serena Williams may have won a lot of titles and championships, but the superstar athlete never fails to show off her best achievement yet and that is her adorable little angel, Alexis.
Despite having a career that requires a lot of time and energy, Serena has continuously proven that family is top on her list of priorities. While she enjoys being one of -if not the best- tennis star to ever come out of America, being a mother seems to have won her over.
Ever since the birth of her beautiful daughter named Alexis Olympia Ohanian, the athlete and proud mother never misses an opportunity to flaunt her adorable bundle of joy to the world. This does not exclude her husband, Alexis Ohanian who is all to happy to spend time with his baby.
Well, Serena and her CEO husband have been benevolent enough to share Alexis's beautiful moments with the world. From when she was just a tiny baby to the present, there is yet to be an unflattering photo of 11-month-old Alexis.
NAIJ.com has selected some of the most cutest photos of Alexis that would get your ovaries dancing!
1. Even with her face covered in food, those beautiful eyes and that almost-mischievous smile melts hearts.
2. We think Alexis will make an absolutely fantastic tennis player!
3. Little Alexis may be just a toddler, but her fashion game is definitely topnotch.
4. This picture screams nothing but undiluted baby swag.
5. Name one thing more adorable than this toothless grin of Alexis. We'll wait!
6. Even when she is mean mugging, she still manages to melt hearts with those beautiful eyes of hers.
7. The adorable crotchet dress, the mini chair, that toothless grin again; what's not to love about this photo?!
Barely a year old and Alexis is already giving a lot of people a run for their money when it comes to effortlessly slaying and stealing the show. We don't know about you but Alexis is definitely 'goals' when it comes to being a ray of sunshine.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on NAIJ.com News App
Get the hottest gist on Africa Love Aid
Top Nigerian Celebrities’ Kids You Can’t Stop Admire | Naij.com TV