As the days go by, people take to social media to report all sorts of survival stories. These could be either ghastly car accidents, gas or fuel explosions.
Such was the case of a lady who took to a group on Facebook to thank God for saving her life after one of her gas cylinders exploded while trying to cook.
The lady who was identified as Blessing Nkoyo Emmanuel shared the post on a Facebook group, Sisterhood-Africa/Global. She also shared pictures of how the explosion affected her home.
Emmanuel’s post reads: “I remember trying to ‘we shall not die young’ on this platform yesterday this awesome God miraculously saved me from a gas explosion. All I can remember was trying to turn off the gas, the next thing my clothe and weavon was on fire, how I came out of the kitchen before the ceiling and roof came down can only be God. I escaped with just a little scratch, please join me to thank this awesome God.”
See post below:
See photos from the incident below:
NAIJ.com earlier reported that a massive explosion on Sunday, July 1, rocked Ilara area of Ogijo in Ogun state. It was reported that some vandals were said to have left the valve open after stealing petroleum product from a tampered pipe.
Thank God for life!
Let’s Not Blame God For Our Problems - Deyemi Okanlawon Speaks on Otedola Bridge Fire | Naij.com TV - on NAIJ.com TV.