Fidelity bank mobile transfer code allows customers to make transactions in a fast and convenient way. All you need is a mobile phone, interested?
How to use Fidelity bank mobile transfer code
The method of activation is easy, here we have the steps:
- The first step is to dial *770# on the mobile phone
- Now you can see the on-screen command, choose 1 from the list
- For the activation of the transferability, you are required to enter your bank NUBAN account number
- The next step is to authorize a transaction with the help of a 4-digit PIN
- After that, all the function of instant banking is open for you. If you want to transfer money to some account:
- Dial *770*Account*Amount#
READ ALSO: Top 10 banks in Nigeria
- Input 4-digit PIN to finish the transaction
If you want to recharge your airtime dial *770*Amount#. Dial *770*0# to check account balance in fast and easy way.
What is Fidelity bank transfer code?
Fidelity Bank Plc proposes different convenient services to the customers, one of them is the ability to transfer funds with a simple code. See also: Fidelity Bank recruitment 2017.
Fidelity bank transfer is convenient because of the special code that allows you to do many banking operations. Such instant banking is a convenient way of mobile banking that can be done at any type of phone, there is even no need in an internet connection. With Fidelity bank transfer code you can:
- Make various transfers
- See account balance
- Make bills payment
- Airtime recharge
The maximum transaction amount is N200,000 a day from one phone. Purchase limit for airtime is N20 000. Other features of the service are:
- All the customers of Fidelity bank can use this service
- Use a phone number that was registered at the bank
- The service is open for customers of Glo, MTN, Etisalat, and Airtel
- It works for 24/7 See also: Access Bank transfer code to other banks