We are sure that many families have heard rumors about Apple Cider Vinegar and fertility. Women and men who keep searching for different home-based methods to improve fertility and give birth to a baby.
Can Apple Cider Vinegar affect fertility? Can this product work for both men and women or work only as female or male fertility fix?
There are always so many questions when it comes to the common problems that require simple solutions but cannot be solved that easily.
Fertility and Apple Cider Vinegar
Do not pay much attention to how populated Nigeria is. With over 195 million people, our country still has many families that cannot have their own children due to fertility issues. The inability to have a child is an enormous problem all over the world, that is why people are in search of new natural solutions and safe home remedies.
It is worth saying that many couples discover they experience troubles with fertility only when they try to get pregnant and cannot do so. Both women and men are at risk, but it is nearly impossible to feel or get symptoms because this kind of illness does not influence overall health.
However, if you have a lovely husband or wife, and your family is doing everything to get pregnant and give birth to a child, but all the attempts fail, you have to consult a doctor.
Alternatively, you can learn more about different natural methods to improve fertility, and using Apple Cider Vinegar for this purpose is something you can try.
READ ALSO: Vinegar health benefits and risks
Effect of Apple Cider Vinegar for fertility: List of benefits
While researching this curious topic, we came across some interesting reviews left by patients from different cities. Here is what some of them write:
- A woman from Chicago, “I started to use Apple Cider Vinegar to improve my overall health. I usually took a shot before going to bed, and this lasted for about 2 months. Suddenly I found out that I got pregnant. This was incredible because my gynecologist was sure I did not have an ovulation and I do have PCOS. The surprise was unbelievable because this was an organic pregnancy without any medications. I have one idea, though. Taking Apple Cider Vinegar could affect fertility by balancing PH levels.”
- A man from Lagos, “My family really wanted to have kids, many children. I and my wife struggled for years without success. Then my woman heard about Apple Cider Vinegar and decided to give it a try. We drank it together and added to our foods. What my wife soon noticed was the improved hair and skin. With time, she finally got pregnant and gave birth to our first daughter. She continued adding a couple of teaspoons of ACV into her drinks, and she is now sure that this home remedy also helped to solve her other health issues (after birth, she had mastitis, candida, and other problems).”
READ ALSO: Moringa and fertility: Does it work?
Fertility benefits of ACV
Let us begin this list with explaining what ACV stands for. These three letters are an abbreviation for Apple Cider Vinegar.
Here is how this product can potentially improve your health:
- Patients with PCOS assure that once they start taking ACV on a regular basis, they can get control of their blood sugars and help it produce less insulin.
- ACV can low down your level of testosterone.
- This product can help patients to lose extra weight, improve their health and possibly help with solving their minor fertility problems.
- ACV contains different vitamins (B, A, E, P) and can improve your skin, nails, and hair.
- Because ACV is based on fresh apple cider, it contains potassium and other useful minerals that help to improve your pH balance.
- All the healthy elements contained in ACV are popular among holistic medicine patients, who add a little bit of the mixture into their water to treat digestive issues, headache, prostate problems, asthma, epithelial duct infections and many other health conditions.
We should note that all the listed problems and solutions can possibly affect female and male fertility, and taking Apple Cider Vinegar can influence your body systems, make you healthier and help you or your wife to get pregnant.
How to take apple cider vinegar for male and female fertility
Here is a quick guide for how you can take ACV and use this natural method for solving the problems in your family:
- You need one glass and Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Pour regular water into the glass and add two teaspoons of ACV.
- You can drink this mixture when you wake up or before you go to bed. It is better to take it when you are hungry, and your stomach is still empty.
Some women or men might find the taste of ACV too strong, in this case, you can add fresh fruit juice into your glass or add a teaspoon of honey to make the flavor sweeter.
If drinking ACV does not make you happy, you can add a little bit of Apple Cider Vinegar to your salads and other everyday meals. If you continue this treatment for several weeks in a row, you might become a happy mother or daddy.
P.S. Never make this drink if you are already taking prescribed medicines.
Now you know some of the most exciting Apple Cider Vinegar fertility benefits. Hopefully, this natural method could be useful for your family success.
If you still struggle to become pregnant, you should consult your doctor and try other remedies. Also, please keep in mind, that drinking ACV is not a solution for just everybody even though many patients do benefit from it.
READ ALSO: Lemon and fertility: Does it work?