Bible quotes on strength are the written word of God. They give life to everything! We want to share with you wonderful verses from the Holy Scripture that will change your life. One condition: fulfill what is written there and believe!
Give time, strength, and respect to the Lord. Love Him and then – you’ll be awarded! The right doors will open before you, you will always be in the right places at the right time.
We believe that these Bible verses on strength in hard times will help you to realize something important. Let your life change, and God's love will fill your heart!
Bible quotations on strength
- Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
- Isaiah 41:10: Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Deuteronomy 31:6: Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
- Isaiah 40:31: But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
- Exodus 15:2: The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.
- Ephesians 6:10: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
- Deuteronomy 20:4: For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
READ ALSO: How to study the Bible in Nigeria
- 1 Corinthians 16:13: Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
- Joshua 1:9: Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
- 1 Chronicles 16:11: Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!
- Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
- John 16:33: I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
- 1 Peter 4:11: Whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
- Psalm 29:11: May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!
- Psalm 23:4: Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
- Psalm 118:14: The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
- 2 Timothy 4:17: the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. So I was rescued from the lion's mouth.
- Psalm 28:7: The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.
- Romans 8:28: And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:3: But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.
- Psalm 28:7-8: The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. The Lord is the strength of his people; he is the saving refuge of his anointed.
- Psalm 23:1-6: A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
- James 5:16: Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
- Isaiah 40:28-31: Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
- 1 Samuel 30:6: And David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because all the people were bitter in soul, each for his sons and daughters. But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God.
- Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
- 2 Corinthians 12:10: For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
- Psalm 18:1-2: To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David, the servant of the Lord, who addressed the words of this song to the Lord on the day when the Lord rescued him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. He said: I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
- Zephaniah 3:17: The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
- Ephesians 3:16: That according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being,
- Psalm 68:35: Awesome is God from his sanctuary; the God of Israel—he is the one who gives power and strength to his people. Blessed be God!
- 1 Peter 5:7: Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
- Psalm 18:32-34: The God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
- Psalm 18:32: The God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless.
Which of these inspirational quotes did you like most? Share your favorite ones with friends and relatives! Help them let God enter their hearts too.
READ ALSO: Bible verses about friendship