Ghanaian singer, Becca, has finally joined the league of married women in the country.
She married her Nigerian fiance, Daniel Oluwatobi Sanni, at a plush marriage ceremony in Accra on Saturday.The wedding turned out to be a great display for Nigerian and Ghanaian culture.
And it attracted many celebrities from both countries. As it is with all such occasions, it was quite a very emotional moment for the bride.
So did Becca as she showed some real emotions on her special day. Her beautiful day was filled with moments of laughter, tears and pure joy.
NAIJ.com has five of the most emotional moments of Becca at her wedding.
1. It all started when Becca was being made up for the wedding. In the photo below, Becca looked like she was overwhelmed and was going to break down.
2. Here, Becca looks to be heaving a sigh of relief as she hugged her dad.
3. Such occasions could bring out the other side in everybody. And it did bring the Christianity in Becca as she prayed for God's guidance before the programme started.
4. Despite the obvious nerves, Becca had some good laugh here.
5. After holding on to her tears for so long Becca nearly gave in to her emotions when the couple had their first dance at the white wedding later in the evening.
Looking at the emotions shown by Becca on her special occasion, it is obvious that she is so inlove with Tobi.
And the wedding meant so much to her.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on NAIJ.com News App
Get the hottest gist on Africa Love Aid
In My Feelings Drake: Are You At It Again? | Naij.com TV