Tongue twisters for kids are funny poems or sayings for the development of speech and diction. It's nice to listen to a beautiful, correct speech, when an adult or child clearly pronounces every sound and all the endings. When everything is clear and you do not need to guess what the other person means. So let your kid learn one of these or lean them yourself and improve themselves.
Funny tongue twisters in English
- Round and round the rugged rock the ragged rascal ran
- I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw.
- A big bug bit the little beetle but the little beetle bit the big bug back.
- A sailor went to sea To see, what he could see. And all he could see Was sea, sea, sea.
- Six slippery snails, slid slowly seaward.
- How much wood could a wood chuck; chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood
- Any noise annoys an oyster but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, FuzzyWuzzy wasn’t very fuzzy… was he???
- If a black bug bleeds black blood, what color blood does a blue bug bleed?
- Crisp crusts crackle and crunch.
- Round the rugged rocks the ragged rascals ran.
- Growing gray goats graze great green grassy groves.
- Vincent vowed vengeance very vehemently.
- If two witches were watching two watches: which witch would watch which watch?
- Which wrist watches are Swiss wrist watches?
- Fred fed Ted bread and Ted fed Fred bread
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
- Four furious friends fought for the phone
- The cat catchers can’t catch caught cats.
- Three fluffy feathers fell from Phoebe’s flimsy fan.
READ ALSO: Christian quotes about love
Which tongue twister examples did you like most? Many mistakenly believe that the ability to speak beautifully is a special talent, a gift that not everyone can be honored with. This is a great misconception. To improve speaking, you can use hard tongue twisters - little rhymes, built from words that are difficult to pronounce, syllables and sounds. Try them yourself!
READ ALSO: Top muslim boy names with meaning