Are you looking for some information on the Rivers State University of Science and Technology school fees? Then you have come to the right place. Here, you can learn how much it will cost you to study at RSUST, so that you can plan your expenses accordingly and maybe save up if you have not done it already.
Rivers State University school fees
For some reason, the official website of RSUST does not provide any information on the school fees for its students. All we have been able to find is some third-party information from Schoolings, which we can share with you.
RSUST school fees for the 2019/2019 academic year are as follows:
- Acceptance fee: ₦35,000 for all new students regardless of faculty/department;
- Tuition fees (new students): from ₦80,000 to ₦100,000 for both indigenes and non-indigenes (the fee amount varies between departments);
- Tuition fees (returning students): ₦53,000 for indigenes, ₦63,000 for non-indigenes.
READ ALSO: RSUST courses and cut off mark
You can learn more about specific fees on RSUST portal. Follow these steps to find the fees you are interested about:
- Go to ecampus.rsu.edu.ng.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the button that says ‘Check Fee Details’.
- In the form that appears, select all the relevant options in the drop-down lists.
- Once you have selected everything, press ‘Show Fee’. If you have done everything correctly, you should be able to see the fee you have requested. Keep in mind that the form will most likely not work if you make even one mistake or miss one option, so be very thorough.
Now, we cannot attest that you will be able to find all the fees you might be looking for, but it is the best option out there right now, even though it is incredibly inconvenient, particularly if you want to see several fees at once. You can also try sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about the fees.
About Rivers State University
Rivers State University of Science and Technology has quite a long history. In 1972, it opened its doors to its first students as the Rivers State College of Science and Technology, and eight years later, it became the university you know today. It is located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
As of 2017, RSUST has seven faculties, five institutes, three centres, 37 academic programmes and a postgraduate school.
READ ALSO: Top 5 best state universities in Nigeria