Being an MTN user means receiving affordable MTN monthly plans with great services and conditions. There are different daily, weekly and monthly data plans, which provide access to the Internet and great services at very affordable prices.
How to get MTN Pulse plan for a month
READ ALSO: How to check MTN data bundle for Android?
You can choose any suitable plan on the Internet by visiting the official MTN website and clicking the most suitable option on the list of available data plans. If this method is not suitable for you, you can just dial *131# and choose the option that suits you best of all.
In case you still can’t decide, you should feel free to get in touch with the Customer support and ask whatever questions you have. Customer support can explains a lot about the terms and conditions, under which you can take advantage of these services and of bonus offers, which you can also enjoy while using these data plans and bundles.
MTN monthly data plans and bundles
There’s a range of monthly plans offered by MTN. Below, you will find all the available options and all the necessary information for migration.
- You will receive 1Gb of data for 30 days if you pay N1,000. You can pay with your debit card and order the plan right from the official website of the provider. If you prefer switching to this plan send a text message with “106” to 131
- You will receive 1.5Gb of data for 30 days if you pay N1,200.
- You will receive 2.5Gb of data for 30 days at N2,000. Send a text message with “110” to 131 to switch to this plan.
- You will receive 5Gb of data for 30 days if you pay N3,500. Send a text message with “107” to 131 to switch to this plan.
READ ALSO: Cost of MTN car tracker in Nigeria
- You will receive 10Gb of data for 30 days if you pay N5,000. Send “116” to 131 to switch to this plan.
- You will receive 22Gb of data for 30 days if you pay N10,000, send “117” to 131 to switch to this plan.
These MTN 2018 data plans and bundles are great options for those who want to try the quality of the MTN services. You can get longer plans for two or three months. With N20,000 and N50,000 you will get 50 Gb and 85Gb respectively.
How to choose the right MTN Pulse data plan?
If you are not sure how much data you need for a certain period of time (a week or a month or more), try the special calculator that’s available on MTN official website. This calculator will help you discover how much you really need and thus you will be able to save money and not waste it on the data you won’t use.
READ ALSO: MTN cheap data plan for Android and iPhone