Apostle Joshua Mone has released his prophecies for 2018 describing it as a year of supernatural surprises.
The general-overseer of the Voice of Liberty Intercessors Ministry in his prophecies released during the ministry’s crossover night service on December 31, 2017, said the strength of the country as a nation is gone and called for prayers.
READ ALSO: CAN condemns Fulani herdsmen attack in Benue
He called on Atiku Abubakar to watch his back as he vies for the country’s presidency.
Read the full 63 prophecies below:
1. 2018 is a year of supernatural surprises
2. I see a year of angelic encounter/help
3. The church shall become a home for many
4. I see young ministers/Pastors emerging and old ones bowing out
5. I see a fresh attack on the church through policies and actions
6. The scandal against a popular preacher shall be exposed
7. I see a year of expectant mothers shouting for joy
8. I see a year of marital celebration
9. Nigeria must pray; the strength of Nigeria as a nation is gone.
10. I see a year where the mighty in government and the politically protected shall be brought down
11. I see a new financial policy
12. I see a year of political trouble and heavy assassination
13. I see many politician being replaced due to terrible health issues
14. I see arrest in politics; this is against opposition parties
15. I see terrible genocide that has never been recorded in decades in Nigeria happening
16. I see the earth shaking
17. Nigeria must pray and take measures against earthquake
18. I see more bomb explosion, but it is political
19. I see fire outbreaks. This following people must pray; Banks, Tank Farms, Fuel Stations, Major Markets and Schools.
20. Atiku oh no! Watch your back.
21. I see fake products everywhere. Measures must be put in place to tackle this
22. I see water level rising
23. I see Kaduna mourning
24. I see the Presidential seat empty
25. I see a mighty wind blowing through the West to the East
26. I see six (6) government in serious trouble
27. Nigeria Police Force shall be reform
28. I see replacement of Service Chiefs
29. I see great movement from the North to the South and East; this movement is dangerous
30. I see community crisis
31. I see a Governor being assassinated
32. I see miracle employments
33. I see high notable personalities from international communities visiting Nigeria. This is troublesome.
34. I see trouble that will lead to reformation in the education sector
35. Occultic ministries/organization shall be heavily discovered and exposed
36. I see high level of blackmailers emerging; carefulness is required
37. President Donald Trump will face more political and religious attack but God is with him
38. I see a new religion; this is the anti-Christ
39. I see new electricity supply
40. The aviation department must put measures in place; I see missing plane
41. China needs prayer; I see ball of fire
42. I see a new political party prevailing
43. The Governor of Delta state must pray; I see conspiracy and attack
44. Ritualist shall increase; the children and women must be carefully watched over
45. I see a Governor’s convoy under serious attack
46. I see a year where the mighty shall be brought down and the small shall be lifted high
47. A popular university will experience serious challenges due to government policy
48. I see deportation
49. I see the Naira sinking
50. I see a new Delta State
51. Liberty attack shall bring her great honour
52. I see high circulation of money
53. 2018 is a year of the unexplainable and unexpectable
54. I see global war
55. I see fraudsters being caught
56. I see a new face in Uvwie
57. The Chairman of Uvwie Local Government must pray; I see conspiracy, set-up and serious opposition
58. I see great development in Ekpan and Effurun
59. Bayelsa needs prayer
60. I see great opposition in Warri South and Warri South – West
61. Chevron must not go!
62. I see a year of great wisdom
63. A popular shopping mall shall face serious attack
Meanwhile, as the prophecies for the new year continues to pour in, popular cleric and founder of Abuja-based Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries International Prophet Emmanuel Omale released his own predictions for 2018.
According to Vanguard, Prophet Omale called for prayers for President Muhammadu Buhari and his wife Aisha as well as some other top political office holders including a former president who needs prayers for survival in 2018.
Primate Ayodele releases 2018 prophecies, lists Nigeria's future presidents - on NAIJ.com TV