- Buffon, De Rossi, Chiellini, Barzagli all retire as Italy fail to qualify for 2018 World Cup
- Italy fail to qualify for World Cup for 1st time since 1958
- Bayern Munich star returns to the Chilean national team after announcing retirement earlier
- Zambian star whose goal was disallowed against Super Eagles learns of daughter's death during Nigeria clash
FIFA have fixed the Group B 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier between the Super Eagles and the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon for Thursday, 31 August, 2017.
Iran became the first team from Asia to qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia after a 2-0 victory over Uzbekistan in their qualifier on Monday evening.
Brazil outclassed Bolivia in a comprehensive 5 - 0 win with a Neymar's man of the match performance as Brazil remain second on the table.
Some members of the Super Eagles have started arriving Nigeria ahead of the 2018 World Cup qualifier against Zambia.
- The Super Eagles will begin their Russia 2018 qualifying campaign away to Zambia - Mikel is expected to lead the squad to Ndola - Gernot Rohr has pro...
Neymar got the winner for Brazil in the CONMEBOL World Cup qualifier against Colombia at the Maracana as the Selecao climbs to second.
England recorded a hard earned victory over Slovakia in Sam Allardyce's first game in charge as coach of his country in a World Cup qualifier